qua Multiespacio is one of our favorite malls in Valencia. It’s not too big and not too small, just perfect. Sometimes going to a mall can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t like shopping or if you have a difficult time making decisions. Well, if that’s the case for you then I highly suggest you give Aqua a try.
There’s something for everyone
I think we all know what the definition of a mall is, but I’m still going to tell you that this mall has lots of different shops. What a surprise, right? Some of our favorites are Flying Tiger Copenhagen, Oysho, Kiwoko, Druni, Zara, H&M, Natura, Kiko, Primor, and as lame as it sounds: the supermarket Mercadona. There’s something for everyone, even the sweaty among us. Shopping is not fun when it feels like 45 degrees outside, trust me. So going to a mall just because there’s air conditioning is actually one of the best ideas we ever came up with. If kids want to get sweaty voluntarily, you can take them to the little indoor playground. There’s even a Lego Fun Factory.
A beautiful view
When you’re feeling hungry, you can go to the top floor and grab a bite in one of the restaurants. You will have a beautiful view of La Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (the City of Arts and Sciences) and if you’re lucky, you might be able to see the beautiful sunset. Isn’t that a unique mall experience?
- There’s a parking garage which is open 24 hours a day, you can enjoy 3 hours of free parking. If you think you’re gonna spend more time in the mall, try to find a free parking spot just in front of the traffic circle at the side of the Turia Park.
- Dogs are very welcome, so don’t hesitate to take yours with you.
- Rainy day? You can easily spend a few hours here and entertain yourself.
- There are a few elevators and it’s easy to access for people with wheelchairs. The toilets are wheelchair friendly too.
- Want to go by bike? You definitely can. There are several Valenbisi stations near the mall.
- Buy a gift card for that one friend who gets excited about going to Aqua. Just saying ;-)
Location & opening hours
Address: Carrer de Menorca 19
Click here to view the opening hours
Big or (s)mall, we love them all! What’s your favorite shop in Aqua?